SgGargind&McGyver

Hier geht es um Diskussionen rund um die Spiele der SG

Moderatoren: Jan, Ki

SgGargind&McGyver

Beitragvon Luquitas » 02.05.2001, 18:50

Special greetings for both of you. I hope that now that things are calm down we can have a pleasant chat, in the forum or in the chat.

See you!!!
Luquitas

Beitragvon SG Garding » 02.05.2001, 21:14

Nice to hear from you again.
I hope you haven't been too sad but I understand how one feels after such an unbelievably narrow decision.
But you'll get another chance next year ... in the Champions League final. Bild Bild

See you.
SG Garding

Beitragvon Luquitas » 03.05.2001, 09:23

Ok, as you suppose it has been really hard,but as we say here in Spain, there is no bad thing that last for 100 years. I mean the cup is over and is nothing to do about it. We have to think in our next match, against Valladolid (again). It will be difficult, because León have beaten Valladolid three times this season and is difficult to do it for four times. And they are going to play in the Spanish Cup too!.

As latest news, Magnus Andersson, from Sweden, have arrived to León for playing the last six matches of the season and try to win the National Championship.

In the National Championship, as I expected Portland was very tired after the victory in the Champions League and they lost against Galdar 28-24, so the charts in Spain are now this way:

1.-Caja España Ademar 36:4
2.- F.C. Barcelona 33:7
3.- Portland San Antonio 28:12

There are six matches until the end of the season so, as you will see, it will be a fight between Ademar and Barcelona. But it will be hard, because Ademar matches are:

This week against Valladolid (6º)
Next in Ciudad Real (4º)
Next against Valencia (who draw with Barça)
Next in Bidasoa (really hard arena!)
Next against Portland (3º)
And finally against Barça !!!!

The good thing about it is that Barça and Portland have to play against each other too, so it can be something special.

To sum up, I want to congratulate you for your victory (yesterday). Who were the best players in the match?.

Greetings
Luquitas

Beitragvon MacGyver » 03.05.2001, 10:38

Holá!
gracias por tus felicitaciones por nuestra victoria de ayer. Pienso que los jugadores mas fuertes fueron Jan Holpert, Lars Christiansen y sobre todo Stefan Schröder, quien me asombra cada vez más, porque con sus 19 anos es muy "clever" y lucha por el balón hasta el fin del campo.
Creo que León tiene un campo final contra Barca. Cuando es? Quizás es la misma situación como aqui, porque Flensburg tiene que hacer su campo final en Magdeburg, el competedor más fuerte. Vamos a ver, quien va a tener el más surte.
Para León todo el mejor.
Recuerdos desde Flensburg.
MacGyver
MacGyver

Beitragvon SG Garding » 03.05.2001, 17:44

These are really some very hard matches you will have to play. How many of these matches are away games?
SG Garding

Beitragvon Luquitas » 03.05.2001, 19:56

The away matches are Ciudad Real, Bidasoa and Barça. So hard!!!!. But we will manage to win. Which are your last matches??. McGyver, I will send you an email -if you want- telling your mistakes in Spanish, as I am a Spanish teacher. I want you to speak perfect spanish before you go. Just tell me if you want it. Is your email available in the Forum?. About the players, Holpert is an outstanding goalie, Christiansen is so good player and such a nice guy, I talk to him several times in León. but about Schroder... he made a bad match in León and he was seem so unkind when my friends told to him. Well, I hope of hear from you soon.

Greetings.
Luquitas

Beitragvon SG Garding » 03.05.2001, 22:08

Our last 5 matches are

SG Solingen (away, 13th)
ThSV Eisenach (home, 16th)
VfL Gummersbach (away, 11th)
TuSEM Essen (home, 6th)
SC Magdeburg (away, 1st)

As you see, we haven't got such a tough season finale as Ademar but we had problems winning away from Flensburg during the whole season.
I hope that we can decide the championship already against Essen, a victory in Magdeburg is, of course, not unachievable but we don't have very good memories of important away matches.
SG Garding

Beitragvon MacGyver » 04.05.2001, 19:15

Holá otra vez!
Liquitas, naturalmente estoy de acuerdo si tu me envias un e-mail. Mi e-mail puedes tomar del Forum. Si tu corriges mis faltas - muy bien. Espero que los espanoles me van a comprender en el invierno. Si tu me quieres hablar casi sin faltas, tienes un trabajo muy duro... Bild
Ok, much suerte por los campos próximos de Ademar. Espero tu e-mail!
Muchos recuerdos desde Flensburg
MacGyver
MacGyver

Zurück zu SG Spiele